Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are the terms on which ADS Document Storage Limited (Company) provides its service and supersedes all other terms and conditions.
1. The company shall supply its services and the customer (buyer) shall purchase the services in accordance with any written quotation (Customer Service Agreement) from the company which is accepted by the buyer subject to these conditions.
2. A quotation shall be deemed to be accepted when the buyer completes and returns a company Customer Service Agreement to the company.
3. Prices quoted in the Customer Service Agreement are valid for 28 days from date of quotation. Should the buyer amend their requirements or should a relevant change in legislation take place the company reserves the right to amend the quotation.
4. Payment is due on the 1st of each calendar month for all buyers. The company reserves the right to charge interest at a rate of 4% above the base rate of Barclays Bank PLC on all overdue payments. Any disputes must be made in writing to the company within 15 days of receipt of invoice.
5. For all document archiving contracts we can if requested do a fixed monthly archive storage charge for a duration of up to 1 year.
6. The company accepts no liability to the buyer or any third party for any loss of profit, consequential or any other economic loss or damage suffered by the non-performance, late arrival of its service or any material that is shredded or destroyed in error by the Buyer giving us incorrect information.
7. The company accept no liability if it is unable to carry out its work for any reason beyond its control including (but not limited to) act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood or industrial action.
8. The buyer shall not, without the written consent of a Director of the company, during the period of this agreement and for one year after termination, offer employment to an employee of the company or employ any company managed by an ex-employee providing a similar document scanning or storage service.
9. If the buyer produces more archive storage boxes than the company has agreed to store, the company reserves the right to requote accordingly. If the company has agreed to archive and store their boxes with us, and the material is contaminated, or is other than paper, the company reserves the right to amend its quote as appropriate. Or if the boxes come to us in an unsuitable condition for storage and we have to re-box the files/paperwork there will be an additional charge for this.
10. The buyer shall not store with us any hazardous material.
11. The company shall provide a secure document shredding service for its archive customers whereupon once shredded, pulped and recycled we will provide the buyer with a free Certificate of Destruction.
12. The company is insured with a Public Liability Insurance policy with a limit of £10 million.
13. If any term of these conditions is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such term shall be served, and the remainder of the terms will continue in full force and effect.
14. This contract is governed by English Law and any dispute is to be referred to an independent arbiter appointed by mutual agreement.
14. By completing and returning the customer service agreement on behalf of the buyer you accept the price quoted and Terms & Conditions herein.